Spaghetti is always a great meal to feed numerous people or just to have plentiful left overs. This was my first time making spaghetti and it was so quick and easy for a beginner such as myself. If you are inexperienced in the kitchen like me, I hope this gives you the confidence to try something new.
1 lb of ground beef, Spaghetti noodles, Marinara Sauce, Lawrys seasoned salt, Pizza seasoning, garlic powder, oregano and basil leaves seasoning.
- On a medium heat pan I added a table spoon of olive oil to the pan before adding the ground beef.
- Fill a medium size pot with water and add salt. Wait for the water to boil before adding the noodles.
- Chop the ground beef up as it starts cooking and season the meat according to taste preference with Lawry’s season salt, basil leaves, garlic powder, oregano and pizza seasoning.
- After the ground beef browns completely add marinara sauce and stir it around saturating the meat with the sauce
- When noodles expand and are completely cooked (check box directions for chosen pasta) drain the water out
- Add the meat sauce to the noodles and mix if you desire
I personally added a little sugar to my own bowl of spaghetti because I’m weird like that. LOL! Next time I plan to add more Ingredients such as bell Peppers, garlic and chili powder.